Rejuv Medical Aesthetic Clinic
3301 45th Street South
Fargo, ND 58104
Phone: (701) 356-SKIN (7546)
Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Vitamin shots are increasing in popularity because they are much more effective at improving health and wellness, appearance and increasing energy levels. Here at Rejuv, we offer a selection of vitamin injections to help you look and feel your best.
Vitamin B12 Injections
Benefits of Vitamin B12 Injections
Most of the benefits involved in Vitamin B12 injections have to do with the extra energy you’ll be getting. B12 is a vital to keeping your brain, blood cells, and internal organs functioning properly, so it’s no surprise that if you aren’t getting enough of it, things won’t be working quite right. When you get your Vitamin B12 injection, then, you may notice that it positively impacts several aspects of your life, including the following:
- Increased energy: After your B12 injection, you may notice that your overall energy levels improve. In other words, you may notice that you have more energy than you used to. This is likely because the B12 is helping your blood cells metabolize energy more efficiently. You may find that it’s easier to get yourself out of bed in the morning and you won’t feel quite so tired when you get home from work.
- Increased metabolism: Patients who receive a Vitamin B12 injection often report weight loss—or, rather, greater ease in losing weight. This is because Vitamin B12 may help you speed up your metabolism. When you have more energy, you use more energy, and when you use more energy, your body uses more fuel (calories).
- Better sleep: While the fundamental role that Vitamin B12 plays in your sleep cycle isn’t completely understood, what we do know is this: many patients who get Vitamin B12 injections report better sleep at night. This could be because the Vitamin B12 is helping to regulate your cells and their metabolic cycles, and it could be because you use more energy during the day, thus napping less and finding your body more ready for sleep at night. Either way, getting more restful sleep is a great way to keep your energy levels high.
- Reduced stress: Whether because of a combination of the above benefits, or because of affects of the Vitamin B12 injection itself is unclear, but patients have reported a significant decline in stress after receiving Vitamin B12 injections. Reduced stress can have a wide variety of other positive benefits on your body.
- Other benefits may include: Increased libido; Aid in proper red blood cell production and cardiovascular health; Help regulate sleep, mood, appetite, and weight; Maintain healthy skin eyes and nails; Reduces symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, asthma, and Alzheimer’s
The Skinny Shot is an injection of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, essential for a healthy liver, which works to eliminate fat and toxins. This in turn boosts energy and speeds up metabolism. The Skinny Shot can be done once weekly to improve your weight loss efforts and make them even more effective!
- Controls Appetite
- Curbs Hunger
- Suppresses Cravings
- Releases Stored Fats
- Feel fuller quicker and for longer
- Helps You Lose Weight
We're in Club 1,000
Rejuv is a member of Allergan’s exclusive Club 1,000, which means we’ve performed more than 1,000 CoolSculpting® procedures on patients just like you!
Rejuv is the #1 clinic for CoolSculpting in the Midwest. In addition to our vast experience with CoolSculpting treatments, we’re the only local clinic to also offer Z Wave, a complementary treatment that can enhance the results of CoolSculpting by potentially reducing the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite. In studies, the Z Wave has demonstrated a 65% to 100% improvement in results when used in place of manual massage after a CoolSculpting treatment.
We now offer Liquivida™ Vitamin Drips, which can replenish vitamins and other nutrients when you need an extra boost for your immune system. Begin your journey to optimum health by scheduling a consultation. Better energy, better sleep—a better quality of life—is a phone call or e-mail away. B-12 injections should be given every 2–4 weeks to maintain constant blood levels.Back to Top