Rejuv Medical Aesthetic Clinic
3301 45th Street South
Fargo, ND 58104
Phone: (701) 356-SKIN (7546)
Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Airbrush Tanning Fargo ($49)
Rejuv offers the most popular sunless bronzing treatments here in Fargo with Norvell Airbrush Tanning. Norvell formulations offer a beautiful instant bronze with a smooth transition to a natural looking tan. Results are natural across a broad spectrum of skin shades and tones. It is a fast drying, non-sticky, streak-free formula without the “orange” color development often seen in other airbrush tanning solutions. Clients can expect 5-7 days of gorgeous “just off the beach” color with proper maintenance. Even fading of the airbrush tan results in complete customer satisfaction.
Before Your Airbrush Tan:
- Shave and exfoliate your body the day before or the morning of your airbrush tan. Exfoliate especially on any dry areas like hands, feet, elbows, knees, and ankles. Exfoliating is extremely important!
- Any waxing or shaving should be completed 24 hours prior to your airbrush tan.
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before prior to your airbrush tan.
The Day of Your Airbrush Tan:
- Do not apply anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. Deep penetration is the key to beautiful lasting color!
- Do not apply lotions, creams or perfumes prior to your appointment. Use deodorant if needed sparingly.
- Arrive at your airbrush tan in dark, loose clothing as well as what you prefer to wear while the tan is being performed. Some people choose to wear an old swimming suit, some choose to wear nothing. This is completely up to you!
During Your Airbrush Tan:
- Your airbrush artist will guide you through your treatment and answer any questions you might have. The treatment only takes about 10 minutes!
After Your Airbrush Tan:
- The initial color you see on your skin is not the tan itself but the cosmetic color guide. This color may rub off on clothing or underwear but washes off of most fabrics.
- Allow your tan to develop for at least 8 hours (unless otherwise directed by your airbrush artist).
- Avoid water and sweating for at least 4 hours (for minimum results). The FULL darkness of the color chosen will take 24 hours to produce. Waiting as close to those 24 hours as possible is best but not required.
- Do not apply any product over the developing tan.
- Once you are ready to shower, rinse off the remaining color with warm water and a mild soap. Let your skin air dry or pat with a towel.
- Moisturize as much and as often as possible! The more moisturized your skin is, the longer your tan will last.
A sunless tan or base tan will NOT protect you from getting a sunburn. You should still use SPF sprays or lotions when in the sun to stay protected! Norvell solutions do not contain any SPF.