Rejuv Medical Aesthetic Clinic
3301 45th Street South
Fargo, ND 58104
Phone: (701) 356-SKIN (7546)
Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
As the leading medical day spa in Fargo, N.D., Rejuv Medical Aesthetic Clinic’s excellent reputation extends throughout the Upper Midwest. Founder and President Melissa Rogne established Rejuv in 2005, and at the time it was the only clinic of its kind in Fargo. Fueled by her passion for providing quality skincare services and products in a customer-friendly environment, Melissa helped pioneer the region’s aesthetic industry and has grown Rejuv from a team of 3 to a clinic that features the largest staff in North Dakota, with more than 20 aesthetic specialists.
At Rejuv, our guiding mission is to improve patients’ lives by helping them gain confidence in the way they feel and look. We provide an unparalleled level of personal attention and are committed to making every patient’s experience consistently spectacular. Our mission is supported by our 4 core values:
- Have Fun
- Be the Best
- Make a Difference
Our staff continues to receive training to ensure Rejuv provides patients with the highest levels of expertise in the aesthetic field. The training includes:
- Intense skill certification twice a year for the services an individual team member provides
- At least 2 hours of continuing education each month in their area of expertise
This commitment to ongoing training, along with the extensive experience of our team, enables Rejuv to provide unparalleled levels of personal attention using the region’s largest selection of aesthetic technology.
Rejuv provides safe and effective treatments with natural and beautiful results. Thousands of women and men choose Rejuv for their aesthetic needs and 98% say they would recommend Rejuv to their friends and family!
We're in Club 1,000
Rejuv is a member of Allergan’s exclusive Club 1,000, which means we’ve performed more than 1,000 CoolSculpting® procedures on patients just like you!
Rejuv is the #1 clinic for CoolSculpting in the Midwest. In addition to our vast experience with CoolSculpting treatments, we’re the only local clinic to also offer Z Wave, a complementary treatment that can enhance the results of CoolSculpting by potentially reducing the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite. In studies, the Z Wave has demonstrated a 65% to 100% improvement in results when used in place of manual massage after a CoolSculpting treatment.
Awards and Special Designations
Rejuv is recognized as one of the nation’s top providers by aesthetic manufacturers of the most popular treatments and products. These designations include:
- The ONLY Top 250 provider of BOTOX®, JUVÉDERM, and KYBELLA® from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Spokane, Washington – currently #198 out of over 32,000 providers
- Top 7% nationally among CoolSculpting® providers and the #1 provider in the Upper Midwest
- One of only 5% of Medical Spas in the nation to have the Visia Digital Complexion Analysis device
- Top 100 glo-minerals account
- Number 1 SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion provider in the U.S. with 8 devices
- Number 1 OxyGeneo® provider in the U.S. with 5 devices and the ONLY clinic in North Dakota to offer OxyGeneo
- Largest microneedling with PRP practice in the upper Midwest for skin rejuvenation and hair restoration
- Our team includes 20 nurse practitioners, registered nurses, practical nurses, and licensed aestheticians with a combined 75 years of aesthetic experience
Rejuv is North Dakota’s largest aesthetic clinic, with more than 25 treatment rooms, 35 staff members and a 12,000-square-foot practice dedicated to skin and body rejuvenation. We have more than 26 medical devices cleared by the FDA, enabling us to provide our patients with the best technology available and excellent results.
Visit the pages listed below to discover more about our aesthetic clinic in Fargo, our aesthetic specialists and other team members, and our hours and how to get here. You can also read testimonials from actual Rejuv patients and learn about how we give back to the community by supporting various organizations.Back to Top