Airbrush Tanning Fargo
Rejuv’s custom airbrush tan uses a celebrity favorite solution; Norvell! Airbrush tanning is a healthy alternative to traditional tanning beds and airbrush booths, which can spray unevenly and are not customizable. The Norvell solution is applied by one of our airbrushing artists in our private, clean and well lit tanning suite. If you’ve got 15 minutes we have got you covered! The result is a just off the beach, natural, never orange, tan!
Before Your Airbrush Tan:
- Shave and exfoliate your body the day before or the morning of your airbrush tan. Exfoliate especially on any dry areas like hands, feet, elbows, knees, and ankles.
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before prior to your airbrush tan.
Didn’t have time to exfoliate? No problem. Rejuv offers a self exfoliation product called the X-Mitt to help you exfoliate right before your airbrush tan!
The Day of Your Airbrush Tan:
- Forgo makeup if possible – if not, remove before coming in for your tan with your cleanser of choice.
- Do not apply any deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions 6 hours prior to your airbrush tan.
- Arrive to your airbrush tan in dark, loose clothing as well as what you prefer to wear while the tan is being performed. Some people choose to wear an old swimming suit, some choose to wear nothing. This is completely up to you!
During Your Airbrush Tan:
- Your airbrush artist will guide you through your treatment and answer any questions you might have. The treatment in total only takes about 5-10 minutes!
After Your Airbrush Tan:
- The initial color you see on your skin is not the tan itself but the cosmetic color guide. This color may rub off on clothing or underwear but washes off of most fabrics.
- Allow your tan to develop for at least 8 hours (unless otherwise directed by your airbrush artist).
- Avoid water contact and activities that make you perspire.
- Do not apply any product over the developing tan.
- Once you are ready to shower, rinse off the remaining color with warm water and a mild soap.
- Moisturize as much and as often as possible! The more moisturized your skin is, the longer your tan will last.
A sunless tan, or base tan will NOT protect you from getting a sunburn. You should still use SPF sprays or lotions when in the sun to stay protected! Norvell solutions do not contain any SPF.